Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) and An Achievable Dream (AAD) have expanded their partnership with the opening of a new addition at Lynnhaven Middle School. The 25,000-square-foot addition is the home to the Lynnhaven AAD High School Program. The program currently services ninth through 11th graders and will expand to 12th grade next year.
Online Healthcare Courses through Health Ed Today!
These online courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes 24-hour-a-day instructor support, course mentors, engaging labs, student exercises, videos, all textbooks, workbooks and student materials. Clinical externship opportunities and national or state certification are available for select programs. Students will find all the resources they need to succeed, including career building exercises, résumé writing tips, career mentors, interview techniques, and other skills training on a secure student website.
- Clinical Medical Assistant—Tuition $2,599
- Dental Assisting—Tuition $1,399
- Dialysis Technician—Tuition $1,399
- ECG/EKG Course for Nurses—Tuition $799
- EKG Technician—Tuition $1,399
- Electronic Health Records Mgmt—Tuition $1,399
- Medical Administrative Assistant—Tuition $1,199
- Medical Billing & Coding—Tuition $1,899
- Medical Coding ICD-10—Tuition $1,099
- Medical Terminology—Tuition $599
- Pharmacy Technician—Tuition $1,399
- Phlebotomy Technician—Tuition $1,799
- Veterinary Assistant—Tuition $1,899
Questions about Health Ed Today? Call us toll free
Health Ed Today courses were developed through a partnership with leading education organizations including Pearson Education, E-College and Condensed Curriculum International.
The ALC teams up with ed2go to bring you hundreds of engaging online courses. Our courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.